Commission publishes RoHS Directive amendments for lead, cadmium
The European Commission has published a series of amendments to the RoHS Directive. The 18 changes relate to restrictions on lead and cadmium. They are available on the Commission’s website.
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 FREE articles of your choice to read every month
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides