California eyes PCBTF Prop 65 listing, adds two others
California’s Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (Oehha) has added gentian violet and N-nitrosohexamethyleneimine to its list of Proposition 65 carcinogens, and signalled its intent to likewise list the solvent...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 FREE articles of your choice to read every month
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides