Industry bioaccumulation tool gets 'positive feedback'
A new industry tool for bioaccumulation assessment received "mainly positive feedback" from attendees of an Echa expert meeting, according to the minutes. The bioaccumulation assessment tool (BAT) was developed by Toronto-based consultancy ARC Arnot...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 FREE articles of your choice to read every month
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides