European Commission publishes update to cosmetic products Regulation
The European Commission has published an update to the cosmetic products Regulation relating to the substance biphenyl-2-ol and its salts. The Regulation is amended to state that the use of the substance when referred to as o-phenylphenol and as a...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 FREE articles of your choice to read every month
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides