Brazilian committee approves microbead ban in cosmetics
A committee of Brazil's Chamber of Deputies has approved a proposed law banning the manufacture, importation and sale of personal care products and cosmetics containing intentionally added plastic microbeads. The Chamber's Economic Development,...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides