French infant diet data from national survey made available
The French Agency for Food, Environmental and Occupational Health & Safety, Anses, has published all the data from its Infant Total Diet Study (ITDS). The ITDS was a national survey that aimed to estimate exposure to chemical contaminants in...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 FREE articles of your choice to read every month
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides