Tools in place for 2019 antimony data gathering initiative
The International Antimony Association (i2a) says guidance, monitoring equipment and reporting templates have been developed ready for its data gathering initiative for antimony compounds. The trade body announced its plans last year for a campaign...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 FREE articles of your choice to read every month
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides