Canada makes provisional conclusion of harm for four dyes
The Canadian government has provisionally concluded that four triarylmethane dyes used in consumer products, including art supplies for children, are harmful to human health or the environment. If confirmed, the conclusion would trigger regulatory...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides