OECD publishes combined exposure to multiple chemicals report
The OECD has published a new report on combined exposure to multiple chemicals. The report – Considerations for assessing the risks of combined exposure to multiple chemicals – provides an overview of the technical aspects of the various approaches...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 FREE articles of your choice to read every month
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides