Ontario proposes to repeal the provincial Toxics Reduction Act
The government of Ontario has signalled plans to repeal its Toxics Reduction Act, 2009, which it says will "remove unnecessary duplication with the federal program and reduce burden for industry by not having to comply with duplicative programs". ...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides