Canada report shows 'significant progress' in limiting BPA infant...
Canada has made "significant progress" in limiting infant exposure to bisphenol A (BPA) over the last decade, according to a recent risk management progress report. BPA was added to Canada's list of toxic substances, schedule 1 of the Canadian...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 FREE articles of your choice to read every month
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides