EU notifies WTO of draft cosmetic products labelling Decision
The European Commission has notified the WTO of a draft Decision to establish a glossary of common ingredient names for use in the labelling of cosmetic products. This glossary, which will be part of the cosmetics products Regulation, is meant to: ...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 FREE articles of your choice to read every month
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides