Commission consults on safety of two cosmetic ingredients
The European Commission's Scientific Committee on Consumer Safety (SCCS) has published preliminary opinions on two cosmetic ingredients, which are open for comment. They are: on hydroxyethoxyphenyl butanone (HEPB) – it considers its use as a...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides