EU committee publishes Opinion on salicylic acid in cosmetics
The EU’s Scientific Committee on Consumer Safety (SCCS) has adopted a final Opinion on salicylic acid in cosmetics. The SCCS concluded that the substance is safe when used as preservative at a concentration of 0.5%, except for sprayable and oral...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides