Canadian assessment finds eugenol and rose canina ‘not harmful’
Naturally occurring fragrance compounds, eugenol and rose canina, also known as dog rose, are not harmful at current levels of exposure, according to a Canadian government assessment. The conclusion in the final screening assessment is unchanged...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 FREE articles of your choice to read every month
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides