Chemical regulatory compatibility among US priorities in Japan trade...
The US Trade Representative (USTR) has named "greater regulatory compatibility" for chemicals among its negotiating objectives in the initiation of a US-Japan trade agreement (USJTA). It was included in a December 2018 summary of negotiation aims...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 FREE articles of your choice to read every month
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides