US EPA develops AI behaviour model for chemical exposure...
US EPA scientists have developed a method of modelling human behaviour through artificial intelligence for use in the exposure assessment of chemicals. They say that their method offers benefits over the traditional approach which is based on...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 FREE articles of your choice to read every month
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides