Contract awarded for centre to boost Danish chemicals substitution
The Danish EPA is progressing with plans to find safer alternatives to hazardous substances by collaborating on a new innovation centre. It has awarded engineering consultancy Niras the contract for the centre, which will aim to support Danish...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides