DIBP systematic review suggests US IRIS assessment progress
US EPA scientists have published a systematic review of the animal data for the phthalate DIBP, suggesting a step forward in theIntegrated Risk Information System's(IRIS) assessment of the substance. The IRIS programme published preliminary...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 FREE articles of your choice to read every month
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides