EU consults on revised limits on formaldehyde, aluminium in...
The European Commission is seeking feedback on specific limit values it is proposing to adopt for formaldehyde in toys. These are according to toy material: polymeric: 1.5 mg/l (migration limit); resin-bonded wood: 0.1 ml/m3 (emission limit); ...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides