Brazilian cosmetics industry makes microbeads commitment
The organisation that represents Brazil’s cosmetics industries has made a voluntary commitment to look for alternatives to plastic microbeads in rinseable cosmetics products. The Brazilian Association of the Personal Hygiene, Perfumery and Cosmetics...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides