Publishing models fail to give early hazardous chemicals warning,...
In the absence of known human health risks, US scientists have called for more "exploratory and speculative risk assessments" to be written up in peer-reviewed journals. According to analysisof the literature in the US by professors Disgsheng Li and...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides