Canada considers restricting flame retardants in tents, toys
Health Canada is considering restricting or banning flame retardants in tents and some children’s toys as part of its proposed updates to the country’s Tent Regulations. The Regulations – initially adopted in 1988 under the Canada Consumer Product...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides