NGO publishes guidelines for procurement of safer medical devices
NGO Healthcare Without Harm (HCWH) Europe has published advice to help hospitals and authorities procure safer medical devices. The guidelines, published in December, are in line with the EU Directive on public procurement and the EU Medical Device...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides