Regulators and industry outline 'principles' for assessing cosmetics
Regulators and industry have outlined a set of "principles" for carrying out cosmetic ingredients' risk assessment using non-animal data. Assessments should focus on human safety and "not be designed as a battery of tests to replicate the results of...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides