Japan publishes substance list for worker exposure reports
Japan’s Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare (MHLW) has published the names of seven hazardous substances subject to workplace exposure reporting in 2020 under the Industrial Safety and Health Law (ISHL). The substances are: asphalt; ethylene...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides