French agency recommends lower OELs for five chemicals
The French Agency for Food, Environmental and Occupational Health and Safety (Anses) has reevaluated national occupational exposure limits (OELs) for 11 substances and recommended lowering the limits for five of them. In a 2010 report, Anses...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides