New members appointed to US EPA advisory board
The EPA has appointed 12 new members to its Chemical Assessment Advisory Committee (CAAC) – a subcommittee of the Science Advisory Board (SAB). The CAAC is a group of non-EPA scientists that provides advice on toxicological reviews of environmental...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides