Democrats press EPA on public comment periods, enforcement
A group of US Senate Democrats has requested that the EPA reopen and extend public comment periods that were affected by the partial government shutdown. Democrats on the Environment and Public Works Committee (EPW) said in a 1 February letter that,...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides