EU project to develop testing for metabolic effects of...
The EU has launched a five-year, €6m project to develop test methods for detecting the metabolic effects of endocrine disrupting chemicals (EDCs). Historically, research into the human health and environmental effects of EDC exposure has focused on...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides