Florida city bans sunscreens containing oxybenzone, octinoxate
The City Commission of Key West, Florida, has voted to ban the sale of sunscreen products containing oxybenzone or octinoxate. The ban, which will come into effect on 1 January 2021, is intended to protect the coral reefs off the coast of the beach...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 FREE articles of your choice to read every month
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides