Canada sets out ministerial conditions for phenol, methylstyrenated use
The Canadian government has imposed ministerial conditions allowing certain uses of phenol, methylstyrenated. The conditions say the substance may only be used as a component in epoxy-based coatings, where those products are applied in a spray booth...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides