Canada adds 29 substances to DSL
The Canadian government has added 29 substances to the Domestic Substances List. Their addition to the country’s inventory means they are no longer subject to substance notification and assessment requirements for new chemicals. The DSL updates were...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides