France notifies EU Commission of proposed rubber FCM changes
France has notified the European Commission of planned amendments to rules on rubber materials and articles intended to come into contact with foodstuffs and dummies for young children. It proposes: to update lists of permitted constituents and...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides