California eyes cosmetics oversight legislation
California legislators are considering making a commitment to enact a new law aimed at improving the oversight of "harmful" cosmetics. Existing California law – the California Safe Cosmetics Act of 2005 – requires cosmetic manufacturers to provide...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides