Echa outlines OEL work in dedicated web section
Echa has launched a section on its website that will provide up-to-date information on its work on occupational exposure limits (OELs). The agency has this year taken overresponsibility for recommending OELs under the chemical agents Directive (CAD)...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides