Denmark opens bids for projects on chemicals in consumer...
The Danish EPA has opened tenders for companies to bid on projects to investigate the presence of hazardous chemicals in consumer products. The projects are: examination and risk assessment of ‘slime’ toys; mapping and risk assessment of...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides