NGO issues dental amalgam phase-out guidelines for practitioners
NGO Health Care Without Harm (HCWH) has issued recommendations to help dental practitioners meet obligations under the new EU mercury Regulation.The EU Regulationcame into force in 2018, aligning with the Minamata Convention on mercury. It includes a...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 FREE articles of your choice to read every month
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides