US EPA faces second lawsuit over methylene chloride delays
A second group of NGOs has filed a lawsuit against the US EPA over its failure to finalise a rule banning methylene chloride paint strippers. Brought by Earthjustice and the Natural Resources Defense Council on behalf of the Labor Council for Latin...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides