Cases of suspected e-cigarette poisoning rise in Sweden
The Swedish Poison Information Centre has reported an increase in cases concerning people seeking help for suspected poisoning from e-cigarettes. The Swedish Chemicals Agency – Kemi – said some incidents involved children drinking the liquid which...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides