Brazil releases draft regulation on FCM additives
Brazil has released a draft regulation establishing a positive list of additives that can be used in the manufacture of plastic materials and in polymeric coatings intended to come into contact with food. When adopted, Regulation No 599 will revoke...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides