UK commissions post-Brexit chemicals study
The UK’s Department for the Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (Defra) has commissioned a team led by consultant RPA to assess the impacts of Britain's exit from the EU. The overall objectives of this research are: to assess the impact of the...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 FREE articles of your choice to read every month
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides