EU science panel to consider risk of e-cigarette chemicals
The EU’s Scientific Committee on Health, Environmental and Emerging Risks (Scheer) will assess the risks from chemicals in e-cigarettes, following adoption of a mandate from the Commission. The committee took the step at its plenary meeting on 7...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides