Brexit prompts UK’s CBA to sell regulatory compliance business
The UK’s Chemical Business Association (CBA) has sold its specialist regulatory compliance company Regulatory Facilitation Company (ReFaC) to Germany-based consultant and services provider CSB. The CBA represents the UK chemical supply chain, with...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 FREE articles of your choice to read every month
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides