EU Parliament presses Commission on cadmium monitoring under CMD
The European Parliament is leaning on the European Commission to decide on including a wider range of monitoring techniques for cadmium, under the carcinogens and mutagens Directive (CMD), within three years. The third revision to the CMD is...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides