Environmental NGOs push for PFAS-free airport firefighting foams
A group of 40 national and state environmental health organisations are pushing the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) to allow the use of firefighting foams that do not contain per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFASs). The move comes after...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides