Anchorage, Alaska unanimously approves flame retardant ban
The city of Anchorage, Alaska has unanimously approved an ordinance banning flame retardants in certain consumer products. The 19 March vote of the municipality’s Assembly means that from 1 January 2020 there will be a ban on manufacturing, selling...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides