Unea4 adopts resolutions to push forward sound management of...
Last week's fourth UN Environment Assembly adopted a number of resolutions aimed at speeding up the sound management of chemicals globally. Unea4, which took place in Nairobi, adopted 30 resolutions in all, tackling a wide range of issues. ...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides