Minnesota legislators consider trichloroethylene ban
Bills have been introduced in both chambers of the Minnesota legislature to ban the solvent trichloroethylene (TCE) in products and manufacturing processes. The legislation (HF 2276 / SF 2075) would prohibit from 1 January 2020 the manufacture,...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 FREE articles of your choice to read every month
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides