Kentucky PFAS firefighting foam restrictions become law
A Kentuckymeasure restricting the use of firefighting foams containing intentionally added per- and polyfluoroalkyl (PFAS) substances has been signed into law. Governor Matt Bevin approved the bill (SB 104) on 22 March. It will ban the use of the...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 FREE articles of your choice to read every month
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides